Thursday 23 October 2014

Collection - 1984 Abba Remixes

Earlier this year I managed to get a copy of an album released by Epic in 1984 called "Energhighs" which included official remixes for "The Visitors" and "Lay All Your Love On Me".

I remember reading about this album at the time but never managed to find it in the shops however I had always assumed that rather like the various maxi 12" singles which were issued the tracks would be the same as the album versions.

So having bought a turntable in July I was able to finally listen to the album and to my surprise the track are remixed - and well - the two songs are even blended together in the mix so there is no gap between them.

I recommend that anyone who was access to a turntable has a hunt on eBay for this album as it is well worth adding to any collection.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment