Monday 28 July 2014

Collection Update - Saudi Arabian "Super Trouper"

The latest casette I have added to my collection is a Saudi Arabian version of Abba's 1980 album "Super Trouper" - as with the last Saudi casette I included on here I am not sure these are 100% official however I had feedback following the last entry saying that you could buy them in shops.

As usual with releases from Saudi the album tracks are never quite as you expect - for example "Elaine" is included which you can sort of explain as it was the b-side to "The Winner Taies It All" - however it also includes "Fernando" which is a little harder to explain.

Additionally there is a track called "All Your Love" - which I think it's safe to assume is "Lay All Your Love On Me".

The eagled eyed amongst you may also have noticed something slightly different with the picture - both Agnethan and Frida's outfits have been photoshopped to ensure that they are showing less cleavage - I guess this is something to do with Saudi customs or laws.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment