Friday 22 February 2013

Collection Update - "All About ABBA" Album

This week I have added another Japanese album to my collection. Titled "All About ABBA" it has 14 tracks (see below) and uses images which I have not seen on any other ABBA releases. Due to the language I can't tell when it was released but based on the tracks it must have been fairly early in ABBA's career.

Here is the reverse side of the album cover-

The tracks on the album are;
A side
  • Mamma Mia
  • Honey Honey
  • Another Town, Another Train
  • Waterloo
  • Ring Ring
  • Hasta Manana
  • Dance (While The Music Still Goes On)
B side

 

  • I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do
  • Gonna Sing You My Lovesong
  • What About Livingstone
  • SOS
  • I Am Just A Girl
  • Me And Bobby And Bobby's Brother
  • People Need Love

No comments:

Post a Comment